Phone: 215.245.0272 Fax: 215.244.1005 info@NAHAPA.com
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday:||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday:||9am - 4pm|
|Wednesday:||9am - 4pm|
|Thursday:||9am - 3pm|
|Friday:||9am - 12pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 12pm|
|(EEG testing only)|
- "Anybody that uses anyone else is making a big mistake. If it weren't for Dr. P. my husband wouldn't be where he is today. Medically he is great and we love his sense of humor."
Bobbi H., wife of patient with Lewy Body Dementia
- "I like Dr. P very much and trust him a lot. He and his staff are very pleasant. I would recommend him to anyone."
Jennie R., Carotid artery disease patient since 1998
- "Quick and painless. Based on what I have heard about other people's experiences, I wouldn't go anyplace else."
Julie C., EMG testing
- "El doctor Pearlstein fue el unico medico que pudo controlar mis ataques epilepticos y cambio mi vida."
Carmen A., Seizure Disorder, patient since 1993
- "Being a patient of Dr. P. is a blessing. He really takes the time to make sure you understand your issue. He has such a great personality and makes me very at ease and comfortable. He ALWAYS has the patient's best interest at heart."
Amy B., Seizure Disorder
- "After a fall and suffering a severe brain hemorrhage, it wasn't until I met with Dr. Pearlstein that someone finally understood my symptoms, recognized the seriousness of my condition, and gave me the help that I needed."
Eve W., Multiple brain hemorrhages following a fall
- "I feel that Dr. P is a very good doctor. He says what the bottom line is as far as medical treatment. Appointments are always on time and all of my medical issues are resolved quickly. The front desk staff are fabulous and very accommodating."
Denise C., MS patient since 2002
- "Thanks Dr. Khatri for fixing my headaches. You have made a world of difference."
Alexis K., Migraine sufferer
- "Dr. Khatri is very thorough and approachable. She spends a great deal of time with her patients and is always willing to listen to you. I have had headaches for most of my life and saw several doctors. She was the only one that ever helped me."
Anna B., Headache patient
- "My experience with Dr. Pearlstein and his staff has been excellent. The doctor helped resolve my problem without me having to resort to a spinal tap, which was recommended by another specialist. Dr. Pearlstein is very knowledgeable, thorough and consistent. He provides you with educational handouts and information so that you understand your problem. I am a very pleased and satisfied patient."
Nicole M., Pseudotumor cerebri patient
- "Both Dr. P. and Dr. Khatri are kind and caring practitioners who have provided me with outstanding care over the last 20 years. They are very punctual and I never have to wait to be seen. Exemplary assistance from their office staff, especially Tina."
Ronald S., Spinal cord/disc injury in the neck
- "Dr. P is the best doc I ever had."
Rita G., MS patient since 1996
- "The Doctor is very nice, and explains things in a manner easily understood by the patient and family."
Eleanor D., Alzheimer's Disease caregiver