DR. ANU KHATRI
Board Certified Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Internists National Board Certification in Headache Management
DATE OF BIRTH: August 31, 1968 COLLEGE: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 1986-1990, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology MEDICAL SCHOOL: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1990-1994, D.O. INTERNSHIP: Delaware Valley Medical Center, Langhorne, PA, 1994-95 RESIDENCY: Delaware Valley Medical Center, Langhorne, PA, 1995-97 BOARD CERTIFICATION: American College of Osteopathic Internists, Internal Medicine, 1997 National Board for Certification in Headache Management BOARD RECERTIFICATON: American College of Osteopathic Internists, Internal Medicine, 2008 APPOINTMENTS: Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Internists, 2002 Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Delaware Valley Medical Center, 1996-1997 Chief Intern, Delaware Valley Medical Center, 1994-1995 Director, Internal Medicine Residency Training Program, PCOM, Roxborough Memorial Division, 2003-2005 Hospital Representative, American Osteopathic Association, 1996-1997 Member, Ethics Committee, Delaware Valley Medical Center 1996-1997 Member, Ethics Committee, Roxborough Memorial Hospital, 1993-1995 Staff Physician, Cathedral Village Nursing Home, 1997-2005 Staff Physician, Clara Burke Community, 1997-2001 Staff Physician, Harston Hall Nursing Home 1997-2005 Staff Physician, Integrated Health Services, Chestnut Hill, 1997-2005 Staff Physician, Integrated Health Services, Whitemarsh, 1997-2005 Staff Physician, Roxborough Memorial Hospital, 1997-2005 HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS: Lower Bucks Hospital, Bristol PA Frankford Bucks Hospital, Langhorne, PA MEDICAL LICENSURE: Pennsylvania, 1995 MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES: American College of Osteopathic Internists American Headache Society American Osteopathic Association National Headache Foundation Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association AWARDS: Delaware Valley Medical Center, Intern of the Year Award, 1994-1995 Frankford Hospital/Jefferson Health System, Dedication to Teaching, 2006 PRACTICE EXPERIENCE: General Practice Associates, P.C., Philadelphia, PA, Internal Medicine, 1997-2005 Neurologic and Headache Associates, P.C., Bensalem, PA Practice limited to Headache Medicine, 2005-Present BIBLIOGRAPHY: "REM Sleep Behavior Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment by Clinical Presentation and Response to Therapy" Khatri A. with Pearlstein, L. Journal of the American College of Neuropsychiatrists. 11. (1997): p. 19-21. "Gabapentin in the Treatment of Pain in the Guillain-Barre Syndrome" Khatri A. with Pearlstein, L. Neurology. 49. (1997): p. 1474. "Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus: A Case of Pseudo-Normal Sedimentation Rate Arteritis" Khatri A. with Pearlstein, L. Journal of the American College of Neuropsychiatrists. Fall, (2008).
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday:||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday:||9am - 4pm|
|Wednesday:||9am - 4pm|
|Thursday:||9am - 3pm|
|Friday:||9am - 12pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 12pm|
|(EEG testing only)|
- "Dr. Khatri is very thorough and approachable. She spends a great deal of time with her patients and is always willing to listen to you. I have had headaches for most of my life and saw several doctors. She was the only one that ever helped me."
Anna B., Headache patient
- "Thanks Dr. Khatri for fixing my headaches. You have made a world of difference."
Alexis K., Migraine sufferer
- "Both Dr. P. and Dr. Khatri are kind and caring practitioners who have provided me with outstanding care over the last 20 years. They are very punctual and I never have to wait to be seen. Exemplary assistance from their office staff, especially Tina."
Ronald S., Spinal cord/disc injury in the neck
- "Anybody that uses anyone else is making a big mistake. If it weren't for Dr. P. my husband wouldn't be where he is today. Medically he is great and we love his sense of humor."
Bobbi H., wife of patient with Lewy Body Dementia
- "Being a patient of Dr. P. is a blessing. He really takes the time to make sure you understand your issue. He has such a great personality and makes me very at ease and comfortable. He ALWAYS has the patient's best interest at heart."
Amy B., Seizure Disorder
- "After a fall and suffering a severe brain hemorrhage, it wasn't until I met with Dr. Pearlstein that someone finally understood my symptoms, recognized the seriousness of my condition, and gave me the help that I needed."
Eve W., Multiple brain hemorrhages following a fall
- "I feel that Dr. P is a very good doctor. He says what the bottom line is as far as medical treatment. Appointments are always on time and all of my medical issues are resolved quickly. The front desk staff are fabulous and very accommodating."
Denise C., MS patient since 2002
- "I like Dr. P very much and trust him a lot. He and his staff are very pleasant. I would recommend him to anyone."
Jennie R., Carotid artery disease patient since 1998
- "My experience with Dr. Pearlstein and his staff has been excellent. The doctor helped resolve my problem without me having to resort to a spinal tap, which was recommended by another specialist. Dr. Pearlstein is very knowledgeable, thorough and consistent. He provides you with educational handouts and information so that you understand your problem. I am a very pleased and satisfied patient."
Nicole M., Pseudotumor cerebri patient
- "Dr. P is the best doc I ever had."
Rita G., MS patient since 1996
- "The Doctor is very nice, and explains things in a manner easily understood by the patient and family."
Eleanor D., Alzheimer's Disease caregiver
- "Quick and painless. Based on what I have heard about other people's experiences, I wouldn't go anyplace else."
Julie C., EMG testing
- "El doctor Pearlstein fue el unico medico que pudo controlar mis ataques epilepticos y cambio mi vida."
Carmen A., Seizure Disorder, patient since 1993